Isaac has established deep relationships across the industry and has completed hundreds of millions of dollars of senior housing and nursing home transactions throughout the country.
- Former Managing Director of Acquisitions at Aviv REIT
- Investment Sales at Marcus and Millichap’s National Senior Housing Group
- Tufts University, BA Economics; Northwestern University, MBA Finance/Entrepreneurship
Rutul has extensive experience in healthcare private equity across many post-acute sectors.
- 12 Years of transaction experience in private equity and as an advisor
- Stints at Creative Health Capital, Linden, LLC, and Merrill Lynch & Co.
- Northwestern University, BS in Bio-Engineering; University of Chicago, MBA w/ honors
Sarah has significant deal experience in leading middle market private equity and private debt transactions.
- 15 Years of transaction experience in private equity and private debt
- Managing Director and Portfolio Manager at SAC Capital Advisors, Vice President, First Atlantic Capital, Ltd.
- Cornell University, BS and Masters in Engineering; Harvard Business School, MBA
Andrew has extensive experience across all facets of the deal continuum having sourced, executed and asset managed a large component of Aviv’s portfolio.
- Former Director of Acquisitions and Asset Management at Aviv REIT
- Asset managed 100 of Aviv REIT’s nursing homes
- Miami University, BA
Dan is an expert in developing analysis and reporting systems for clinical and financial applications.
- VP Information Systems, Aviv REIT
- Developed Aviv’s reporting systems and back office functionality
- University of Illinois, BS Mechanical Engineering; University of Chicago, MBA w/ honors, Finance/Statistics
Megan has extensive public accounting audit experience with a focus on real estate
- Associate Audit Director, Berkowitz Pollack and Brant
- Experience in all stages of audit engagements from planning, budgeting, and execution to completion
- DePaul University, BS Accounting; Florida Atlantic University, Master of Accounting; CPA
Katie is a CRE Attorney with experience throughout the deal lifecycle.
- Associate, Real Estate Development and Development Finance; Polsinelli, PC
- Experience drafting/negotiating purchase and sale agreements, operating agreements, corporate authority documents, loan and loan restructuring documents, joint venture agreements, etc. related to real estate transactions.
- University of Notre Dame, BA Political Science, Cum Laude; University of Notre Dame, JD, Magna Cum Laude
Sarah has extensive experience in real estate asset management in the Healthcare industry.
- Prior to Birchwood, Sarah worked as an analyst on the asset management team at Care Capital Properties, a national Healthcare REIT
- Performed due diligence and managed construction budgets for new developments
- University of Wisconsin, BBA Real Estate
Charles has experience with financial statement analysis, financial modeling, and equity investing.
- University of Notre Dame, BBA Finance
Amar has experience with financial analysis, modeling, research, and underwriting.
- Northwestern University, BA Economics & Computer Science
Jacob has experience with financial analysis, modeling, research, and underwriting.
- University of Michigan, BBA Ross School of Business
Birchwood Healthcare Partners
332 South Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60604